It's Almost Spring!

Photobucket
(Clockwise: lisianthus, mint, fiddleheads, chocolate cosmos, phlox, hydrangea, and dahlias)

We're experiencing a typical March here in Vermont. I wore sandals on Saturday, enjoying sunny skies and a temperature of sixty degrees, only to wake up to five inches of snow on Monday morning. To help postpone the "winter will never end" blues, I've decided to post some florist updates.

I'm not exactly sure the colors we'll use for each particular variety... but here is a sampling of some of the flowers we will be using for our ceremony and service. I love the texture of these flowers together. Soft, round, meticulous layers of petals. We'll be using shades of cream, spring green, and chocolate brown.


I've also learned I love zinnias! These lime green zinnias are perfect. So lovely.

* * *
In other news, Christopher updated his comic website. You can now find his work at flamejob.org

He has been posting three times per week, debuting the first chapter of "Poser." He's busily inking the second chapter of "Poser" to debut at SPX, the Small Press Expo. We accidentally scheduled our wedding for the weekend of SPX; his friends from CCS will be selling the chapter two--"Study Buddy"--for him.

2 comments:

Babs said...

haha! This is LindyHopper commenting! Don't stalk me!

Denise said...

Haha!
Nope!